Customer Service

Customer Service Requests   Claims Reporting and Information
Auto Policy Changes

  • Request Auto ID Cards

  • Request Change, Addition or Deletion of Vehicle

  • Add a Driver

  • Remove a Driver

  • Request Auto ID Card(s)

Property Policy Changes
(Home, Renters, Business Property etc.)

  • Property Policy Change

General Changes and Information Requests

  • Request Certificate of Insurance

  • Add/Delete Loss Payee/Mortg.

  • Change of Address

  • Evidence of Insurance

Life, Health & Financial Services

  • Change of Beneficiary

  • Rollover Request

  • Change of Ownership

  • Name Change

Please Contact Us For Assistance With Any Of These Requests

Use Our Contact Form or Call Us at 614-326-0200

To report a claim, locate the company your policy is placed with and report the claim via the phone number shown below. If your carrier does not have a number listed scroll down for claim forms that can be submitted online.

Company Claim Reporting Numbers
Phone Number
Travelers 800-252-4633
Westfield 866-937-2663
Progressive 800-274-4499
Foremost 800-527-3907
Allied 800-532-1212

If your company is not listed above or you would prefer to consult with us about the claim please contact us with the form below.

Let Us Know How We Can Assist With Your Claim.

* indicates required field